Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

You should keep your end of year P60 and any payslips you receive throughout the year.

If you leave your current employment you should be presented with a P45 showing your income and tax deductions to date. You can then give the P45 to your new employer to make sure that they can deduct the correct amount of tax. This will help to prevent your new employer from overcharging or undercharging tax.

© 2018 NJB Taxback Ltd
Registered in England and Wales (Company Number 11373381)
Registered Office: Kemp House, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Privacy Policy - ICO Registration A8255161
Web development by Rocket Dog Creative
Powered by File Sanctuary