Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

If you need to contact your contractor and ask for the records they hold for you, then here is a sample message that you can send them:

Please provide me with my 2018/19 Statement of Earnings that includes: This information is required in order for me to complete my self-assessment tax return.

These can be sent to me or forwarded directly to


If they are not able to provide you with your records, then you may be able to contact the CIS Helpline at HMRC and ask them to provide you with a copy of the information they hold for you.

If all else fails, we can submit an appeal for this information on your behalf, although it may take 6-8 weeks for the information to arrive.

© 2018 NJB Taxback Ltd
Registered in England and Wales (Company Number 11373381)
Registered Office: Kemp House, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Privacy Policy - ICO Registration A8255161
Web development by Rocket Dog Creative
Powered by File Sanctuary